Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Blogger news

So...I guess i should introduce myself properly. I'm Rachael and have been living in Melbourne for now four years. I have been hairdressing coming into my 13th year. Through this time I have seen many different styles and trends and have worked with a number of extremely talented stylists and colourists. Upon moving to Melbourne from lil windy Wellington in New Zealand, I landed a position at one of Melbournes well known and respected salons FUR, working for Frank Valvo. I worked and was mentored by Frank for a good four years until I decided it was time to do a little travel. I experienced Berlin, Greece, Italy, Paris and London. This made my mind up for me, that I needed to come home and challenge myself further and do what I wanted to do with hair! I managed to find an incredible studio space on Gertrude St, Fitzroy, working independently  alongside three other very talented stylists.
. I like my work to stand out and to be worn with confidence, things that aren't quite right together but still work together if you know what I mean. I am very confident with colour and colour correcting, from dark to light, and vice versa.Strong and soft to classic and edgy.
Please feel free at any time to post pictures, questions, ask for hair advice.....anything you like  really, I would love  to hear from you all! <3

Leave a Reply